I'm Waiting You
SuperAwesome



Assalamualaikum and bonjour!

This blog is handle by two; him and her.

No Copymeows and Anon here. I'll kill you later bye.


Round-Round



Story About Fav ♥ L.O.V.E


Square-Square






Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
Amin aiman si rajin
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 0 BlackWhite
Hi and hello to all. Im back for this awesome blog where actually its kinda a diary of mine and the other comot owner of this blog. As you might be able to view the previous post, my partner was having a very critical time with her health problem. But ALHAMDULILLAH everything's fine and she can continue her daily routine that is menggila sepanjang masa *im sorry but that is you hahahaha



Not to be forgotten, i was so worried sampai dlm kepala otak ni "haish dia ni biar betul tiba2 sakit pulak ni" hahahaha and semua orang macam habis la ko min habis laaa.....nak buat guano lg redha je la. Tapi semua dh ok kira syukur la. Dah dah aku taknak show off jiwang melayu aku kat sini hahahaha.


So i started my holidays as i just finished my bio class at 14 september, two days late compared to her. But who cares sbb bukan affect sangat pun. Went to kelantan straight away after class and had a bored journey there. Mana taknya ada dlm 3 round tdo dalam bas tu jauh gilaaaaaaa. Demi bertemu kedua orang tua ku, aku sanggup merentasi segala dugaam dan cbaran chewahhhh hehehehe. I enjoyed my short vacation there and there are many new things that i learned.


And tak banyak yg aku boleh cerita sbb aku ni tak berapa nk awesome la kan, kang kalau cerita jugak buat nyampah korang je. Ko dah kenapa hahahaha. And this is my special post to you, thank you for always updated our blog and always been there for me. Having a nice girl as my true friend is one of the precious gift in my life. Be grateful for who you are and live life the fullest. I know that there's many things i cant give you for the time being, cant do this and that, but trust me maybe one day inshaAllah we can have an awesome journey together and fulfill our dreams. Thats all from me to you hehehehehe


Older Post | Newer Post